Vintage airgun galleries have moved!

Vintage airgun galleries have moved!

December 22nd, 2017, 10:03 pm #1

The forums have moved to:

http://forum.vintageairgunsgallery.com

The vast majority of heavy lifting in transferring resources over (and moving the pics to safety in the first place), not to mention the technical expertise behind the new site, was done by Citizen K, owner of the South African airgun forum, airrifle.co.za. I owe him a great debt of gratitude. If you enjoy using the new site, please don't forget that it couldn't have happened without him.

We've preserved the best of the 'chat' forum posts from the old galleries in a dedicated archive, so valuable knowledge won't be lost.

This move has been paid for by the many generous donations I received after the Photobucket debacle, so thank you again to everyone who contributed.

Please register with the new forum if you want to post.

December 30th, 2017, 5:05 pm #2

Great news, and a big thank you to all involved in saving this exceptional library of vintage airguns!

December 31st, 2017, 12:50 am #3

The forums have moved to:

http://forum.vintageairgunsgallery.com

The vast majority of heavy lifting in transferring resources over (and moving the pics to safety in the first place), not to mention the technical expertise behind the new site, was done by Citizen K, owner of the South African airgun forum, airrifle.co.za. I owe him a great debt of gratitude. If you enjoy using the new site, please don't forget that it couldn't have happened without him.

We've preserved the best of the 'chat' forum posts from the old galleries in a dedicated archive, so valuable knowledge won't be lost.

This move has been paid for by the many generous donations I received after the Photobucket debacle, so thank you again to everyone who contributed.

Please register with the new forum if you want to post.
I love these old air guns !!
Thanks again
kindly
ron