Rare and Amazing Airgun Collection

Rare and Amazing Airgun Collection

March 4th, 2012, 3:05 pm #1

My name is Mike Sidorovic. I am in the USA. I do not know very much about airguns, but I have been contracted to auction a collection of nearly 900 airguns. I am trying to find ways to A. learn about the guns B. market the auction to people that know the guns C. learn about using them as I plan to buy a couple of them myself. I had no idea that such guns existed! Our company's website is bramsey.com Please visit this site to take a look at what we are auctioning. I know that a many of these guns are very old. I want to invite the members of the various groups to view and bid if they like. The auction will take place on March 24, 2012. The auction will be on the internet as well as live here in North Carolina. If you are able to assist me with informing knowledgeable collectors/shooters about this rare event, please let me know. mike.bramsey@gmail.com

March 4th, 2012, 5:37 pm #2

top of page.

http://www.airguns.net/classifieds/classifieds.php

This posting alone should alert a large portion of the air gun buying public. You could also post here.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/

How quickly will a detailed list with descripitions be available?

Frank

March 4th, 2012, 5:44 pm #3

My name is Mike Sidorovic. I am in the USA. I do not know very much about airguns, but I have been contracted to auction a collection of nearly 900 airguns. I am trying to find ways to A. learn about the guns B. market the auction to people that know the guns C. learn about using them as I plan to buy a couple of them myself. I had no idea that such guns existed! Our company's website is bramsey.com Please visit this site to take a look at what we are auctioning. I know that a many of these guns are very old. I want to invite the members of the various groups to view and bid if they like. The auction will take place on March 24, 2012. The auction will be on the internet as well as live here in North Carolina. If you are able to assist me with informing knowledgeable collectors/shooters about this rare event, please let me know. mike.bramsey@gmail.com
you're planning on selling.   Do you have a complete catalog of the guns you're going to auction?   Do you at least have a complete list of the airguns that you're selling?   If these are already on your website I apologize but couldn't find a complete list.   Could you point me to where this might be located if it is on your website?   Thank you.

oldcoot
Site Admin
oldcoot
Site Admin

March 5th, 2012, 4:35 am #4

You might be further ahead to email him, I doubt he checks the forums much.
I didn't see any listings of guns either, just some pics.

mike.bramsey@gmail.com

dave

www.vintageairgun.com

March 5th, 2012, 4:45 am #5

I got a response from the auction that the complete listing will start to go up tomorrow and will continue through the week. With a lot this size, it makes sense that it would take a bit.

March 5th, 2012, 7:01 pm #6

Below is to a short video composed from the photos available at the Bill Ramsey Assoc. auction page. -Dan

This is the direct link to YouTube where you can enable a large view of the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVp8fuz_ve8

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="315"></embed></object>

March 5th, 2012, 11:13 pm #7

top of page.

http://www.airguns.net/classifieds/classifieds.php

This posting alone should alert a large portion of the air gun buying public. You could also post here.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/

How quickly will a detailed list with descripitions be available?

Frank
Thank you for the response. I hope that I do not offend folks by getting in to your forums and advertising this auction. The catalog is now available on our website bramsey.com

March 5th, 2012, 11:14 pm #8

you're planning on selling.   Do you have a complete catalog of the guns you're going to auction?   Do you at least have a complete list of the airguns that you're selling?   If these are already on your website I apologize but couldn't find a complete list.   Could you point me to where this might be located if it is on your website?   Thank you.
The catalog is now available on our website. Thanks

March 6th, 2012, 3:34 am #9

Thank you for the response. I hope that I do not offend folks by getting in to your forums and advertising this auction. The catalog is now available on our website bramsey.com
Seems some guns in the first pictures posted did'nt make it into the auction?

tca

March 6th, 2012, 4:10 am #10

The catalog is now available on our website. Thanks
Would you please enable this facility?
regards,
Trevor