My new "character" portraits, but does anyone know

My new "character" portraits, but does anyone know

July 6th, 2010, 12:30 pm #1

who this little sweetheart is? the photo of him/her was sent to me a good while ago when I asked for some puppy pics and a few of you very kindley responded :)but I don`t remember who sent me this very cute baby with such a wonderful expression any clues anyone?

this baby looked like he needed 3 teddies though

[/url][/center]

July 6th, 2010, 2:15 pm #2

These are wonderful, I need one of ridley and his dolphin!

July 6th, 2010, 4:31 pm #3

how funny Sean and what a great little character picture that would make

July 6th, 2010, 4:54 pm #4

who this little sweetheart is? the photo of him/her was sent to me a good while ago when I asked for some puppy pics and a few of you very kindley responded :)but I don`t remember who sent me this very cute baby with such a wonderful expression any clues anyone?

[/url][/center]
Beyond LIFE-LIKE and so sweet !!!

July 6th, 2010, 5:23 pm #5

[/url][/center]
looks like the akita is bear or loki to me. How precious they all are! you have such a talent.
Elea, Sierra, Haylie & Kayden

July 6th, 2010, 9:35 pm #6

I treasure the portrait of Daisy you made for me; it's a real conversation piece when anyone comes over. I would love to see you draw a picture of Asia saying "cheese" like she is in your siggy picture.
<center>
</center>

July 7th, 2010, 3:02 pm #7

Beyond LIFE-LIKE and so sweet !!!
I'm hoping to get then accepted for posters of greeting cards or something like that, problem is I love to paint them but the problem is that when it comes to the "buisiness" side of things I'm usless

July 7th, 2010, 3:08 pm #8

looks like the akita is bear or loki to me. How precious they all are! you have such a talent.
Elea, Sierra, Haylie & Kayden
another akita, a very wrinkly mixed breed and all kinds of puppies, I just love to find a toy for them and paint them I've got a very sweet little retriever looking sad and resting on a pair of slippers but I think Gina`s beagle pup is one of my favorites :)I need more akita pup pics I think;)

July 7th, 2010, 3:22 pm #9

I treasure the portrait of Daisy you made for me; it's a real conversation piece when anyone comes over. I would love to see you draw a picture of Asia saying "cheese" like she is in your siggy picture.
<center>
</center>
Hear she is! vbg the colour in the photo isn`t very good, I need to tart it up a bit, I did this painting for Akita Rescue and Welfare U.K. charity, it was for a greeting card and t-shirts

July 8th, 2010, 12:07 am #10

[/url][/center]
WOW!!!!! Those are WONDERFUL!!!!! You have a beautiful talent!!!!

First guess is STELLA!!!

I LOVE Ginas pup's have you seen all of her pics? shes amazing!!!