WELCOME: Please Introduce Yourself

John Mack Nink
John Mack Nink

November 6th, 2011, 2:43 pm #131

WELCOME TO THE AXTELL CUSTOMER IDEA FORUM! Please introduce yourself here in this thread, then click "RETURN TO INDEX" and join in the discussions!
Need a few bits for the this Wild Thing Puppet.
Peace

Donna Horn
Donna Horn

November 30th, 2011, 4:13 pm #132

WELCOME TO THE AXTELL CUSTOMER IDEA FORUM! Please introduce yourself here in this thread, then click "RETURN TO INDEX" and join in the discussions!
Thank you.

kathy prosser
kathy prosser

December 9th, 2011, 1:15 am #133

Yes, I am reading it

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

December 22nd, 2011, 11:37 pm #134

I have a Rodney Rabbit that is the STAR of one of my shows. Lately he has developed a lazy right ear. It seems to slowly droop to the right as a routine progresses. After examination, it seems to be looser around the base than the right ear. Ay suggestions on how I can repair him without sending him in? I use him every day in my school assembly programs. Thanks for your help in advance!

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

December 23rd, 2011, 2:19 am #135

I recommend that for a quicker reply you email Steve Axtell directly at steve@axtell.com. If internal surgery is needed you may consider a clown size hat for the rabbit that can be reinforced where the ears poke through. I'm thinking one of the tiny ones might work.

M. Taylor
M. Taylor

January 20th, 2012, 1:50 pm #136

After using Axtell products for years, I only recently discovered these pages. What a great resource! Thank you, Steve, for putting this together and to everyone else for contributing!

January 31st, 2012, 10:53 pm #137

I've ordered a Willie The Kid (I'm naming him Louie though) and I'm really looking forward to receiving him.

I've always loved puppets and the art of ventriloquism although you don't see too much of it here in Australia and there are absolutely no places to buy vent figures here. When Louie arrives I'll post pics for all to see.

Suzie Hemmer
Suzie Hemmer

January 31st, 2012, 11:55 pm #138

Wanted to let you know I am here. I know you can't see my lips moving cause I am a ventriloquist. So...I will type you a note.
Yes...I am reading anything I can read from AXTELL EXPRESSIONS!
Love AXTELL
Suzie friends call me Bikin' Granny

Otie Vititoe
Otie Vititoe

February 13th, 2012, 1:31 am #139

WOW! That's what the audiences were saying this weekend as I used the Axtell Big Baby and Mic Mouth in two separate performances. Reaction to the Big Baby was 10-15 minutes of nothing but laughter the whole routine! Cameras came out from everywhere. I was also using the wireless sound system that Steve sells. Top notch! Used it for both performances. The Mic Mouth I used during Kids Church. I brought a kid out from the audience and he helped me tell a "Life Application" story. The kids loved it!

Steve Axtell
Steve Axtell

February 13th, 2012, 3:38 am #140

It would be awesome if you posted this on my Facebook pagehttp://www.facebook.com/steveax

and also leave it as a REVIEW here on this part of the forum... http://www.network54.com/Forum/149423/t ... UCT+REVIEW