Uniqueness

Uniqueness

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

August 20th, 2008, 4:24 am #1

As you promo yourselves, don't forget to let them know what is unique about your show and its benefits for the customer. "Your child gets to produce a live dove in a magic trick." "I leave a poster for each classroom reminding them of what to do if they are bullied." "The school gets a free assembly and an opportunity to raise funds in an evening performance." "Last year each school that had the STAR assembly saw an improvement in their students' overall test scores."

Likewise, if you find yourself in a city with lots of magicians you will want to wow them with your unique magic or audience control.

For unique tricks check out the Axtell magic tricks section. Quality props with fabulous audience appeal.

montana's santa
montana's santa

August 22nd, 2008, 2:09 am #2

how do you catch a unique act? you neak up on them....

Neale Bacon
Neale Bacon

August 22nd, 2008, 3:47 am #3

As you promo yourselves, don't forget to let them know what is unique about your show and its benefits for the customer. "Your child gets to produce a live dove in a magic trick." "I leave a poster for each classroom reminding them of what to do if they are bullied." "The school gets a free assembly and an opportunity to raise funds in an evening performance." "Last year each school that had the STAR assembly saw an improvement in their students' overall test scores."

Likewise, if you find yourself in a city with lots of magicians you will want to wow them with your unique magic or audience control.

For unique tricks check out the Axtell magic tricks section. Quality props with fabulous audience appeal.
Being a ventriloquist makes me unique in my area.

The fact I have gotten away from regular puppets and gone with animals is unique. Neale Bacon and his Crazy Critters!

I have even worked my rather unique name into our slogan "Just Bacon Up Some Fun!"

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

August 22nd, 2008, 5:25 am #4

If you ever come down South you can dub yourself as the true Canadian Bacon!