Mole went underground?

Mole went underground?

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

August 4th, 2010, 4:44 am #1

I looked through the animal product pages and I couldn't find the mole anywhere.

August 4th, 2010, 7:48 am #2

That old molecatcher has caught him??

August 4th, 2010, 10:09 pm #3

I looked through the animal product pages and I couldn't find the mole anywhere.
Out of respect for Jeff who has bought the first one but is waiting patiently for his Hands-Free version.... we will wait until we ship to him, to make it available.

Ax

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

June 17th, 2012, 2:14 pm #4

It looks like several states library associations will be having a summer reading theme of "Underground" next summer (2013). But others are different, so check out your state and be thinking ahead. Much of the booking begins in February.

SUZIE
SUZIE

June 17th, 2012, 2:50 pm #5

Are you all talking about Digby? Or is there a new mole in town?

Ax
Ax

June 17th, 2012, 2:56 pm #6

Yes Digby is now available to everyone....

http://www.axtell.com/mole.html

Suzie
Suzie

June 17th, 2012, 11:47 pm #7

I don't have an Axtell Mole yet...but I think Digby is so cute. I think he would be great to add to any puppet collection. I think he would brighten any Vent program. The material for a mole is probably endless. Skits all over the place.