Just Got My Rat

Just Got My Rat

November 11th, 2011, 8:12 pm #1

Just had to show off my new Atell Rat.

I jus need to find a lab coat to fit him. BTW anyone know what size child shirt he would wear?

and here is the drawing of him for my new book he'll be in

Steve Axtell
Steve Axtell

November 12th, 2011, 12:48 am #2

Try Size 5,6,7 Toddler. Or Small Child. Let me know what fits bets.

There are some great costume lab coats...

http://www.costumehub.com/products/chil ... me/ui50783

http://halloweencostumes4kids.com/pages ... octor.html

Ax

November 17th, 2011, 5:01 pm #3

I jus need to find a lab coat to fit him. BTW anyone know what size child shirt he would wear?

I read your post and saw the great Rat. I am putting together a wizard and a aminal safari type vent act.

1. My question is how do you use the comics? as a give away, or do sell as part of your package.

2. Do you self publish or use someone?

I really like the cartoon book idea. Thanks for sharing.

Ed R

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

November 19th, 2011, 4:39 pm #4

Ed, there are some short routines for animals on this forum. If you have a kangaroo I've had good success with the kangaroo routine here. I've done a Safari theme for years now. It is my main birthday show because all kids love animals. It has fit with library themes such as
Reading Safari
Tails From Around the World
Talk to the Animals
(same show, just changed the title to fit each county's theme for that particular year)

For schools I call it Animal Science. However, I NEVER get calls for that. I think they want the real thing. I plan to take it off the choice list for schools.

Ed
Ed

November 21st, 2011, 3:35 pm #5

Re: Just Got My Rat

November 21st, 2011, 3:40 pm #6

Thanks for the information. I am still just pulling things together. My main interest was the comic, this sounds and looks like a great idea. I am sure that it takes a lot of work.

Ed Russe

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

November 21st, 2011, 8:16 pm #7

"Are you the dirty brother who killed my rat?"

R.A.T. Radical Attitude Transformation

If a cat has a baby kitten, why doesn't a rat have a baby ritten?

Loves the night life.

Once met Mike Tyson. (Can't put that in print.)

Roy Stone
Roy Stone

December 21st, 2011, 1:56 pm #8

I am a Children's Pastor/ Evangelist in Nashville, TN. This past year i developed a mad scientist character, that uses science demos to share the story of creation. In the process of the development I decided to to do a caricature of the mad scientist for promo purposes. It turned out so well I decided to do all my characters and this turned into a coloring book that I sell at my product table. The show was so popular I've had to develop a sequel for 2012. So I am working on it as we speak. I'm adding the "Lab Rat" as well as an Axtel Parrot. (ordering it today). I'm not sure if I'll do another coloring book but decided to draw up the additional characters anyway. I'll do the parrot one the Christmas/New Year work break. I'll post pics when they are all done.

December 21st, 2011, 4:53 pm #9

I appreciate the answer. The coloring book idea is great. The Rat is very neat looking character, I love the Lab Rat idea.

Ed Russe

Steve Axtell
Steve Axtell

December 21st, 2011, 6:31 pm #10

We do have an Axtell "Magic Coloring Book" full of our characters coming out soon! : ))