BEAST IN A BOX - Monster in a Box

BEAST IN A BOX - Monster in a Box

Travis H
Travis H

June 8th, 2012, 9:05 pm #1

Saw the teaser image in the email newsletter. Holy cats, do I want to see more. What size will he be? Price-point?

So excited!
Last edited by axtell on July 10th, 2012, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 8th, 2012, 10:35 pm #2

As a lover of Monsters, you have me so very interested about the Monster in a Box.I'd love to hear any details about this.

Ax
Ax

June 8th, 2012, 11:44 pm #3

Saw the teaser image in the email newsletter. Holy cats, do I want to see more. What size will he be? Price-point?

So excited!
We're having to keep a lid on it, so to speak....

We are building the first one for a magician in England... his specific monster is custom and will be shipped in 2 weeks. To say we are excited is an understatement!!!!! Once it ships then we will build our own prototype with the monster or beast you see in the teaser. It is AMAZING!!!!

Which name do you like best?

Ax

Rick Cina
Rick Cina

June 8th, 2012, 11:59 pm #4

So excited!
Beast is better. You'd have one monster (Hang-On) and one beast that way instead of two monsters in your lineup. Besides, two b-words (box, beast) sounds better too.

Ax
Ax

June 9th, 2012, 1:18 am #5

So excited!
A lady visiting with Natalie Miller today referred to it as "Beast in a Box" today and it just stuck. I told her I loved it. It was a slip up and a good one! They got a sneak peek because they visited, but are sworn to secrecy of course. Or we'll release the beast on them!

Suzie
Suzie

June 9th, 2012, 2:11 am #6

So excited!
My vote is for Beast In A Box. I like the sound better too.

"Where's the Beast?"
"In the Box."
"One Beast in a Box to go Pleeeeze!"

Haahahaha

Seriously...I am anxious to see it.

Tony Borders
Tony Borders

June 9th, 2012, 5:43 am #7

So excited!
I can see it now. An Ax-trax! The Beast has put an F on the sign so it looks like Feast in a Box. The curious customer comes in and the ax-trax makes the sound effects of something moving around in the box, eerie music, creaking lid as the box is opened, etc. Then out pops the Beast ready to ambush whoever opened the box. etc

Travis H
Travis H

June 9th, 2012, 2:31 pm #8

So excited!
I like Beast too. Or Brute. Behemoth? Alliteration for the win.

Chomping at the bit to see more of this guy.

June 9th, 2012, 4:04 pm #9

So excited!
Bunny in a Box... but the Bunny got eaten by the Beast... IHOP isn't only for Breakfast.

June 9th, 2012, 6:28 pm #10

So excited!
Hey Ax.

How about Creature in a Crate