Anonymous
Anonymous

January 26th, 2012, 3:26 am #2

Who's the Cyclones???

Go Bolts!!!

anon
anon

January 26th, 2012, 6:33 pm #3

Why would a house/country club program need an HD?

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 26th, 2012, 7:34 pm #4

Do any of you morons even know what you are talking about? Worry about your own low-life organizations...don't start trouble where there is none.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 27th, 2012, 12:51 am #5

The once proud Cyclones are on life support. Please someone pull the plug! Put us all out of our misery.

Go Bolts!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 27th, 2012, 1:42 pm #6

The Chargers...well there's a real strong organization. Speaks millions about your judgement capabilities.

Your assessment about the the state of the Cyclones orgranization couldn't be further from the truth.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 27th, 2012, 4:39 pm #7

The numbers don't lie Moron. Where's your MM team?? Thats what I thought.
Bolts!

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 27th, 2012, 6:34 pm #8

So we now measure clubs based on their MM teams?? So I guess a vast majority of the clubs in Illinois are on life support then, according to you.

You're clueless. And you're calculator seems to broken, because "your numbers" are way off.

February 1st, 2012, 8:38 pm #9

The numbers don't lie Moron. Where's your MM team?? Thats what I thought.
Bolts!
Hey chargers, where is your squirt, peewee minor, peewee major and bantam major teams... The Cyclones have exactly 378 travel hockey players in there organization while the chargers have 10 less travel teams and only 198 travel players. get ur shit straight

math major
math major

February 1st, 2012, 10:40 pm #10

Northwest is house league..nothing like padding the stats huh? The Chargers have teams at every age level not sure what you are looking at. If you want to count house then I guess you should factor in the Renegades huh?