Major Midget vs Jr C,D

Major Midget vs Jr C,D

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 18th, 2011, 8:39 pm #1

If your kid is 16 playing Jr c or d your setting him up to fail. Major Midget kids develop better then kids playing Jr c or d. I am sure a decent major midget team could beat a Jr c or d team. Just trying to explain reality you silly parents

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 18th, 2011, 10:32 pm #2

Let's say you're right. What about Jr. B, how does it compare?

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 19th, 2011, 2:55 am #3

If your kid is 16 playing Jr c or d your setting him up to fail. Major Midget kids develop better then kids playing Jr c or d. I am sure a decent major midget team could beat a Jr c or d team. Just trying to explain reality you silly parents
Watched the Major Midget tournament in Ottawa . It is the no hit little guy league .

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 19th, 2011, 2:09 pm #4

Which on most nights, would beat the big guy, can't skate, all I want to do is hit & fight league

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 19th, 2011, 4:59 pm #5

"Watched the Major Midget tournament in Ottawa . It is the no hit little guy league ."

I watched the same tournament and I don't entirely disagree. However some teams were definately more physical (not the biggest teams either). Allot of confusion amongst players with the the new head shot rules. Certainly seems to favour the smaller forwards.

The crap after the whistle is way down with the new rules in Midget AAA league play. I am guessing not so much with Junior B or C?

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 20th, 2011, 2:06 pm #6

Not sure if this type of officiating will continue or not. I know playing in the ETA you can't loook at another players head without getting a penalty. In the Ottawa tourny, it seemed to be be shots that could have been avoided. Unfortunately for the taller guys guys that means almost every hit.

One solution might be to develop 2 leagues. One for guys over 6 foot and one for guys under 6 foot. Either that or have no contact at all as there seems to be 2 standards.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 20th, 2011, 5:48 pm #7

More games, more practices, and more opportunity for ice time at the Major Midget level

This isnt even worth discussing

/topic

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 21st, 2011, 1:59 am #8

how bout get a life folks. No one is going anywhere but to the beer leagues.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 21st, 2011, 3:24 am #9

Less cost, less travel, no stupid 'lets make money for the centre' tournaments in jr.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 29th, 2011, 4:24 am #10

How many 95's can you dress for a Junior b game.
I thought it was 2 but I am not sure anyone know.