Best Wheels in Ontario

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 19th, 2008, 5:08 pm #11

Cheers to you all,

I was once a pretty decent player back in my day. I had a couple stints with teams in the old IHL. Had a couple good seasons in Flint. You know what they say, "You've never played semi pro until you've played in Flint. I also had a couple seasons under my belt in the Southern League. All the boys down south pack chews like bubble gum when they play. Anyways, during those years, I learned a couple good things about wheelin, and I like to see the young guns comin up in the ranks developing their wheels just like I did, as it brings back good old memories of when I was a young stud playing for the North Central Predators system.

Lets here about some wheelshows boys,

Jeffy Letang
Fillipetti is just unreal

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 23rd, 2008, 1:07 pm #12

Cheers to you all,

I was once a pretty decent player back in my day. I had a couple stints with teams in the old IHL. Had a couple good seasons in Flint. You know what they say, "You've never played semi pro until you've played in Flint. I also had a couple seasons under my belt in the Southern League. All the boys down south pack chews like bubble gum when they play. Anyways, during those years, I learned a couple good things about wheelin, and I like to see the young guns comin up in the ranks developing their wheels just like I did, as it brings back good old memories of when I was a young stud playing for the North Central Predators system.

Lets here about some wheelshows boys,

Jeffy Letang
yeah filipetti has wheeled every broad in the kitss and falls, i have had the experiance to wheel with him as we got skiied at a partyy! unreal