This rather nice resin kit has just been started as I wanted to have a go at doing a 5 lozenge full wooden fuselage WWI plane. The resin is for the most part without defects; the main area is the bottom seam on the fuselage, and the upper nose profile is messy where it butts up the radiator - and that is something I didn't notice to be as bad as it is until I took the photo..... argh, and now it's painted.
The insides are adequately provided for though I made bets out off strips of cotton band aides (plasters for you Brits).
The nose that needs sorting, doesn't look anything like as bad as this in real life. That's gonna mess up the paint work.
Lower surfaces RLM65, the ribs will be masked and a lighter 65 sprayed next.
Her she is, with lozenge and decals.... now for the tricky part, as I've never made a resin biplane, I'm a little nervous about the fragility of working on the wing/strut assembly.