"DUDE" Decals

"DUDE" Decals

August 3rd, 2009, 4:08 am #1

For those of you wanting to restore your rare DUDE trucks I have the real DUDE decals that are on the sides of the bed. I want to clarify one thing first. If you look and pay attention to a DUDE with these still on it, you will notice that the "hat" is on the front end of the "DUDE" on both sides. In other words, on the driver's side the hat hangs on the D, on the passenger side it hangs on the E. I have sold several sets and everyone was happy with them. In hopes of generating enough interest I will get more of these sets made. I have only black with white outline, some had the reverse, but this is the most common. The set is $150. It is recommended that a professional install these for their size and irregular edges but if you are skilled enough to take it on, best of luck, remember though, $150 a set, I cannot sell one side. I do not have the stripes. Save your time and gas money and spend it on a having a professional painter to do the job. Mine are painted on, though high gloss, they originally were a satin finish, just like the stripes on Super Bees, Chargers, 'Cudas, and Challengers. Email me for questions, I'll try to help.

do ou still have these decals
do ou still have these decals

May 19th, 2010, 12:38 am #2

i would like to buy a set of decals. please email more info. thank you

September 1st, 2010, 6:25 pm #3

For those of you wanting to restore your rare DUDE trucks I have the real DUDE decals that are on the sides of the bed. I want to clarify one thing first. If you look and pay attention to a DUDE with these still on it, you will notice that the "hat" is on the front end of the "DUDE" on both sides. In other words, on the driver's side the hat hangs on the D, on the passenger side it hangs on the E. I have sold several sets and everyone was happy with them. In hopes of generating enough interest I will get more of these sets made. I have only black with white outline, some had the reverse, but this is the most common. The set is $150. It is recommended that a professional install these for their size and irregular edges but if you are skilled enough to take it on, best of luck, remember though, $150 a set, I cannot sell one side. I do not have the stripes. Save your time and gas money and spend it on a having a professional painter to do the job. Mine are painted on, though high gloss, they originally were a satin finish, just like the stripes on Super Bees, Chargers, 'Cudas, and Challengers. Email me for questions, I'll try to help.
Do you still have the decals for sale. I would like to purchase a set.

Mike Lemery
Mike Lemery

October 27th, 2010, 4:45 pm #4

Do you still have any or can you let me know where to get em? Thanks, Mike

October 27th, 2010, 4:56 pm #5

I would like to purchase a set of Dude stripes, please let me know! thanks, Mike

December 20th, 2010, 1:37 am #6

hello there i just bought a dude and am going to be restoring it.my truck needs new decals as mine are all cracked and peeling.i was wondering if you still have or make the "c" decal if so would you ship to canada?and how much are the decals.thanks for reading

January 21st, 2011, 2:49 am #7

Re: "DUDE" Decals

Douglas Barthelmes
Douglas Barthelmes

February 21st, 2012, 6:24 pm #8

let me know price + shipping email me the info please , thanks would like to get a set

May 5th, 2013, 6:57 am #9

i was just wondering if you find these decals ,please let me know ,i need one myself,thanks

Mark Reistad
Mark Reistad

October 8th, 2013, 4:07 pm #10

Could you contact me if you have dude decals available? Thanks