Official Countdown To Christmas Thread

6:40 PM - Dec 03, 2011 #1

My friends! We have but 22 days until Christmas! Let's count it down together :)

12:04 AM - Dec 04, 2011 #2

21 days :angel2: .

12:44 AM - Dec 04, 2011 #3

*Countdown to the Holidays Thread

:tu:
Last edited by Cybrus on 12:44 AM - Dec 04, 2011, edited 1 time in total.

12:20 PM - Dec 04, 2011 #5

I wish you nothing less than a very happy December 25th. It's a great holiday. You'll probably also do something on December 24th as well. Another good holiday day. I hope both your December 24th and 25th are both great days for you. :hug:

7:00 PM - Dec 04, 2011 #6

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S, SAY IT WITH ME! C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S!

3:13 AM - Dec 05, 2011 #7

Loyd Christmas!
#Showsy

2:23 PM - Dec 06, 2011 #9

Fa la la la la, la la la lllllaaaaa

2:34 PM - Dec 06, 2011 #10

We started putting out Christmas items for sale at work on October 1st. We had Christmas trees, toys, wrapping paper, all the holiday snacks and foods. We even have both fake Christmas Trees and real Christmas Trees. You name it, we've had it out for sale. We have Christmas music playing throughout the store. We have Christmas shows playing on all the demo TVs.

I live in a very small town. I'm sure we have other religions in my town, but my town is very predominately Christian. You ride through my town and you see the lamp posts decorated with that green garner stuff. You see Christmas lights on the sidewalks and on stores. You see all your normal Christmas images either on shop windows or as stand ups. You know, your Santa Claus, your Reindeer. You drive by churches and you'll see the baby Jesus and wise men set up. You ride by a lot of people's houses and you see them decorated outside and inside with Christmas lights, Christmas trees, and even more yard displays of Santa, Reindeer, Nativity scenes, and other Christmas normals. Some people even have fake snow on their windows, around their window frames, around their door, and on their porch railings. Some people are even decorating their cars. Some people have Christmas lights on their cars (attached to their car battery, I suppose) while most do the simple "Christmas Santa/image on the grill of the car" thing.

You come to my house, goddamn it, and you cannot even tell what month it is. It's getting colder, but still not really freezing temperatures. My grass is still mostly green and nicely trimmed. The leaves are falling out of my trees, so I have loads of leaves blowing with the wind. My porch has a grill on it. My car is park with no decorations. There are no decorations in my yard. You walk in my house, and you'll see no decorations. You won't see any kind of Christmas Tree. You won't smell any kind of Christmas related candles that smell of whatever the hell Christmas is suppose to smell like. You won't hear any Christmas music playing. There are no Christmas movies playing on my Television. It could be the middle of June for all you could tell. And that's the way it's going to stay.

Happy Holidays.
Last edited by Cybrus on 2:34 PM - Dec 06, 2011, edited 1 time in total.