Carmella(c) vs. Asuka

Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match
The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn

Intercontinental Championship Match
Seth Rollins (c) vs. Elias

Card Subject To Change

Braun Strowman and Finn Bálor qualified for the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match last night. Also, Ember Moon qualified for the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

Word going around is that a Tag Team Money in the Bank Ladder Match is going to be announced next week. :-/
Last edited by _DL_ on June 3rd, 2018, 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

May 8th, 2018, 10:03 pm #2

FEAST OR FIRED BABY!

May 9th, 2018, 1:31 pm #3

They really going all out with this whole money in the bank gimmick. Dunno if I like the tag team one...boo.

(click sig for credit)
CLICK HERE TO RELIVE MY VICTORY AT THE 2012 6SW ROYAL RUMBLE, YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!
Ashy Shaq wrote:Cyburs sucks donkey balls, gay county inbreed hick piece of shit. Go fuck your cousin, you Toby Keith Mullet wearing son of a bitch.

May 20th, 2018, 6:24 am #4

Carmella vs. Asuka, man they're throwing Carmella into the deep end.

Hopefully it's not a clean win for Carmella again, it's Asuka afterall.

May 21st, 2018, 2:06 pm #5

Yeah, let's get the title on Asuka sooner rather than later.

(click sig for credit)
CLICK HERE TO RELIVE MY VICTORY AT THE 2012 6SW ROYAL RUMBLE, YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!
Ashy Shaq wrote:Cyburs sucks donkey balls, gay county inbreed hick piece of shit. Go fuck your cousin, you Toby Keith Mullet wearing son of a bitch.

June 18th, 2018, 1:15 pm #7

A pretty entertaining PPV. I'm gonna have to go back and watch a few of the matches, mainly Rollins v Elias as I was trying to quickly make the kids dinner but one of them just wasn't having it at all, was only eating when I was holding him, little turd.

The Bludgeon Brothers v The Good Brothers was a good match on the preshow. The BB are looking freaking amazing right now. There isn't a single team in the division that should come close to dethroning these two right now. But they need a good feud with a legit tag team. Hopefully they have a few more segments with the Good Brothers because they seem like a believable tag team against the BB (I mean come on, look at their track record!!), if not, maybe Sanity?

Daniel Bryan v Big Cass wasn't too bad, from what I remember? I might have to rewatch this one due to kids distracting me, but I know Cass tapped out. Not sure what they're trying to do with Cass after he tapped out twice to DB. Hopefully he moves on from him and onto someone that the company is comfortable with losing to Cass. He's making a great heel with some good promos and it's making him look....S-A-W-F-T.....SAAAWWWFTTT.

Lashley v Sami, man I don't remember this one much either. What the crap was I doing to start the show? Shoot, the life of a dad I guess? All I remember was Lashley winning, I think I heard he did the dominator to get the win? Can someone tell me if this match was good and worth going back to watch? Sheesh, I'm losing my mind. :crazy:

Rollins v Elias, I know why i missed a lot of this match, and that was due to trying to get the kids to eat dinner, I was peaking in as much as I could but it sounds like Elias had the match of his career, which doesn't surprise me since Rollins is incapable of having a bad match it seems. Dude is on fire and isn't slowing down at all. The IC title is the main title of Raw now and he is proving why it is. Thank you Rollins.

This is where I was finally able to sit and watch the PPV as the kids finally finished dinner. I thought the women's MITB match was good but a little bit sloppy. Like, I noticed two spots where one, Naomi was standing at the time with enough time to do a sexy time dance, tie her shoe, climb down the ladder to pick up her earring that fell down, climb back up, put her earring back in, and then take the briefcase off the hook, before Becky finally decided that she was done with Lana at the bottom. And then Becky had a moment at the top just as long as Naomi where she's legit stalling waiting for something to happen. Other than that, it was good, I didn't agree with Alexa winning the title, I dunno why Vince is so high on her, she's good on the mic but very meh in the ring. I thought it should have gone to Becky or Sasha to really get one of them going again. Those two are crazy talented but aren't doing much other than being glorified jobbers right now. It's a damn shame.

Roman v Jinder was fine. It's nice that the crowd is doing everything they can to show Vince they just do not care about Roman at all. Who the f still does the wave these days? Oh yeah, crowds during Roman Reigns matches...that wave lasted a good while too! The chants were great but I honestly do feel a little bit bad for Roman. He's one of the better talents on the roster but he's being handled so poorly. Vince is absolutely convinced he can make the WWE Universe like the guy...but he's so very wrong. I didn't care much for the match, I was hoping the long lost Singh brother was going to return but I guess he's still rehabbing. Hopefully they make his return worth while...maybe it'll cost Roman another match?

Carmella v Asuka was a terrible match. There are certain wrestlers in the company that can make others, who aren't that great in the ring, look like they are awesome. Asuka is one of those within the company. If she can't help make someone look good, it's not on Asuka, it's on the other wrestler...and Carmella falls into that category. The return of Ellsworth was okay. I dunno why Asuka was looking at him like she had just been turned to stone and she feared for her life...like, kick the dude down and finish off Carmella. She looked very weak in this match and that spot didn't help at all. Asuka deserves better.

AJ v Shin was amazing. This is the type of quality match we knew they could have. It told an amazing story, had great wrestling, great spots, the pace was perfect, it didn't seem like it was dragging on or going by to fast, it was awesome. Easily their best match in WWE by far, definitely their second best match together. Sucks that Shin lost again but after that match, I didn't care. It was by far my favorite match of the night. I loved everything about it.

Ronda v Nia I felt bad for at first, because how do you follow up a match like AJ v Shin...well, it wasn't better but it was damn good. Those two have great chemistry in the ring and you can see the improvement in Ronda. It's odd because she still needs so much work when it comes to the mic and promos, and then when she does in ring segments that require her to take a bump or she dominates...she looks like she's just not ready, but when it comes to the match, she puts on a great match. These two told a great story. When Nia was in that arm bar (I think? Towards the end) where she's about to tap out but then you see her stop herself from doing so and she's about to try her hardest to get out of it...that was awesome. The announcers sold it well too. Great match for these two. They both looked great.

Alexa cashing in made me roll my eyes so far into the back of my head...but I get it. You need to keep both Ronda and Nia looking strong some how. Can't have Ronda win the title just yet, can't have Nia tap out again. Fine, whatever. I hope they don't keep the title on her for long.

And finally, the men's MITB match. Was great, again it told a good story of trying to stop Braun. I thought them burying him under ladders was good and then forgetting about it. Finn grabbing a ladder to drag back into the ring and then...why can't he pull it? Is it stuck? No, it's f***ing Braun Strowman. Braun killing Kevin Owens was a good spot, looked very painful. Braun running through the ladder held by Finn and Roode was awesome. I just don't agree with the winner but it's clearly the only way to put the title on Braun and make Lesnar not look like a lil b*tch in the process. So whoever gets paired up with Brock, is taking the pin. Thought it would have been cool to see Kofi or the Miz walk out with it...or Finn, or Joe. But it'll be interesting to see what they do with Braun and the briefcase.

Overall, I thought it was a good show. Raw and SmackDown should be good this week.

(click sig for credit)

June 18th, 2018, 9:27 pm #8

Braun does not need the case tbh, seems more like a move to pad his resume. Though I wonder, can Braun call out Brock out of hiding and force a match, a la Cena vs Punk?

Not looking forward to another reign of terror from Alexa.

Man, really thought it was Nakamura's time.

July 3rd, 2018, 6:24 pm #9

Guess I'll reply to myself on this one so that fucking Purps doesn't bitch about "blah blah where is everybody not even the admins waah waahhhhhh woa is me nobody posts im the only one blah blah"

It should have been Nakamura's time but I think AJ is gonna hold the title to help advertise WWE 2K.
Last edited by Sir Shorty on July 3rd, 2018, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(click sig for credit)