XBox One vs PS4

September 14th, 2014, 8:34 pm #1

Not sure if we have a thread for this.

What's everybodys opinions on these? As far as I can tell the PS4 is a lot better for people in the UK because we can't use have the shit that comes with the XBox One.

Not getting one yet but when I do I reckon it will be the PS4.

September 14th, 2014, 8:43 pm #2

What you thinking about we cant use? nfl app now works for uk. We dont get hulu though. Are you referring to something else entirely lol

September 14th, 2014, 8:45 pm #3

Scottish Champ wrote:What you thinking about we cant use? nfl app now works for uk. We dont get hulu though. Are you referring to something else entirely lol
Just meant the whole media center that the XBox One is based around. On release most of the apps were aimed at the US market. Didn't realise we were getting more stuff available though.

September 14th, 2014, 8:47 pm #4

Yeah there is loads now been added and updated. Tv works great (we get the one guide now) which it didnt at launch

September 14th, 2014, 8:49 pm #5

If EA would get their shit together and release Madden on PC I would buy neither.

However I want to keep playing so I'm bound to buy one, what everyone else has.

They have little difference between them to be honest, like the last generation graphics will be similar. They are vastly underpowered compared to previous generations on release. Which pissess me off as it ruins the PC ports as they are held back (see Watchdogs missing data).

The exclusives and price are probably the only differing features that stand out. If I had to buy one out of choice for games and use? I would buy a PS4 no problem.

September 14th, 2014, 9:33 pm #6

Midgetmoose wrote:The exclusives and price are probably the only differing features that stand out. If I had to buy one out of choice for games and use? I would buy a PS4 no problem.
No mans sky?