1. Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M
I'll believe Cleveland is going to pass on this once in a generation prospect for Mitch Trubisky when I see it.
2. San Francisco 49ers: Jamal Adams, S, LSU
I'm not buying the QB smoke, so if the 49ers can't find a dance partner, I think this comes down to one of the LSU guys. Adams or Fournette. I'll side with the Safety here.
3. Chicago Bears: Jonathan Allen, DE, Alabama
Another team that would like to trade out. They'll wait for a Corner later on.
4. Jacksonville Jaguars: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
If the Jags are giving Blake Bortles one last chance to succeed, it's vitally important that they give him every chance to do so. Adding a true workhorse runner will do him the world of good.
***Tennessee trades the 5th pick to Cleveland for the 12th and 52nd picks, and the Texans 2018 second rounder***
5. Cleveland Browns: Mitchell Trubisky, QB, North Carolina
After landing Garrett at 1 the Browns come up and land their hand picked QB.
6. New York Jets: OJ Howard, TE, Alabama
New York really needs to support their young QBs if they want to make something out of either Petty or Hackenberg. Adding a big tight end pickup is just the start.
7. Los Angeles Chargers: Malik Hooker, FS, Ohio State
LA would love to see one of the best three DBs in the draft fall to seven. As it stands two of them are available, and I think they'll opt for Hooker over Lattimore.
8. Carolina Panthers: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
Too much smoke for there to be no fire here.
9. Cincinnati Bengals: Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford
Cincinnati loves to stay put and grab a falling player. Thomas was once thought of as going as high as number 2 overall.
10. Buffalo Bills: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
If the draft's best corner slides to 10 then the Bills will rush to turn the card in.
11. New Orleans Saints: Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee
Saints could use a pass rusher to slot in opposite Cameron Jordan.
12. Tennessee Titans: Tre'Davious White, CB, LSU
After trading down, the Titans join Buffalo in kicking off the run on corners.
13. Arizona Cardinals: Mike Williams, WR, Clemson
Larry Fitzgerald is likely in his final year and Michael Floyd is gone, so I think Arizona is in prime position to start the run on receivers.
14. Philadelphia Eagles: Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan
You can never have too many pass rushers. Charlton is an outside bet to go in the top 10.
15. Indianapolis Colts: Haason Reddick, LB, Temple
Indianapolis have holes all over the roster, so they'll probably just take the best player available.
16. Baltimore Ravens: Cam Robinson, OT, Auburn
Baltimore looked primed to stay at 16 and take their top rated linemen, which should start the run on tackles.
***Washington trade the 17th pick to Seattle for the 26th and 90th picks***
17. Seattle Seahawks: Garrett Bolles, OT, Utah
Seattle see the start on linemen and they trade up to nab their guy.
18. Tennessee Titans: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan
After going corner earlier, the Titans grab a perimeter threat for Mariota.
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: David Njoku, TE, Miami
Tampa have nothing at TE, they'd love to grab a big target for Winston.
20. Denver Broncos: Forrest Lamp, OT, Western Kentucky
They'll move him inside if he doesn't work out at tackle.
21. Detroit Lions: Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama
Lions could really use some corner help.
22. Miami Dolphins: Takk McKinley, DE, UCLA
Can never have too many pass rushers.
23. New York Giants: Chris Wormsley, DT, Michigan
Could go much earlier than people think.
24. Oakland Raiders: Rueben Foster, LB, Alabama
Raiders halt the big man's fall.
25. Houston Texans: Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson
The Texans would love to see Watson slide. He's a perfect fit for Bill O'Brien's scheme.
26. Washington Redskins: Chidobe Awuzie, CB, Colorado
If the Redskins can move down and still land one of the top corners they'll be delighted.
27. Kansas City Chiefs: Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech
Chiefs keep getting pretty close with Alex Smith, but Mahomes could help them turn in to a true contender.
28. Dallas Cowboys: Adoree Jackson, CB, USC
Dallas is the latest team to take advantage of the strong WR draft.
29. Green Bay Packers: TJ Watt, LB, Wisconsin
What's that I said about never having too many pass rushers?
30. Pittsburgh Steelers: John Ross, WR, Washington
Martavis Bryant might never play again and this is great value.
31. Atlanta Falcons: Charles Harris, DE, Missouri
You. Can. Never. Have. Too. Many. Pass. Rushers.
32. New Orleans Saints: Kevin King, CB, Washington
It'd be an upset if the Saints don't use one of their two first rounders on a corner.