Something For The Weekend! (Whitwick)

Something For The Weekend! (Whitwick)

April 18th, 2007, 5:23 pm #1

Yes folks its that time again. The 24th Whitwick Aeromart is taking place next Saturday, 21st April @ The Hermitage Leisure Centre, Silver St., Whitwick, Leicestershire - 5 miles from junction 22 of the M1 & 5 miles from Junction 13 of the M42. The place to go for flying clothing & equipment, uniforms & badges, aircraft parts, books, paperwork, aviation art, models, general militaria & wartime Home-Front items too. Admission is from 10am (£2) or early entry can be gained from 8.45am (£5). The event closes at 2pm. Any questions can be sent to me directly via my email.

Remember - you can see the kit, touch it, ensure it is genuine, assess the condition accurately & then haggle over the price. Try doing that on eBay...... Support the "Live Events" that eBay is killing off........

Hope to see some of you there?

Cheers
David

April 20th, 2007, 7:57 pm #2

Might be more help if you don't assume we all drive. Directions by rail would be a help, especially from London.

I'll have to give it a miss

April 20th, 2007, 11:59 pm #3

Nearest Railway Stations would be Leicester or Loughborough (Midland Mainline from St Pancras) as Coalville Station is long closed, although the rails are still in use.
Bus from Leicester/Loughborough to Coalville and then onto Whitwick.

All the best,
Paul

Paul Bellamy
RAF Twinwood Farm