Roy Humphries RAF Photo Collection

Roy Humphries RAF Photo Collection

January 12th, 2010, 1:12 pm #1

My brother has purchased a huge collection of original photographs, the Roy Humphries collection. There's some fantastic unseen Battle of Britain & RAF WW2 period photos. Many of the photos unseen!.

Would it be OK to post a few up here just for member interest?. They're not for sale by the way, but they're so awe inspiring I feel it would be good to show them off.

January 12th, 2010, 2:41 pm #2

F/Lt James Coward of 19 & 266 Squadrons. Feel free to print for your collection. There are literally hundreds of these, some action, portrait & other fantastic photos.

January 12th, 2010, 2:47 pm #4

Links won't display for some reason, if you copy & paste them into your browser they do. Any idea why they won't appear in IMG or HTML ?.

January 13th, 2010, 3:55 am #5

Adam, it is a mystery to me how sometimes stuff shows and sometimes it doesn't and sometimes it does sort of half way. Either way, please do post the links!

Cheers,

theotherChris

January 13th, 2010, 4:05 am #6

Links won't display for some reason, if you copy & paste them into your browser they do. Any idea why they won't appear in IMG or HTML ?.
James,
is your Brother Nigel ?? I've bought from him in the past.....

I've had a look at your photo...you should publish them.....it's a shame that most of us cannot see them....

You might be interested to know that Air commodore James Coward is still (I think!!!) with us living here in Australia...He's 95 this year.....

Great photo by the way...incredible....

January 13th, 2010, 4:07 am #7

Sorry Adam...don't know why I called you James.....oh of course...the old pilot in the photo......

cheers.

January 13th, 2010, 12:51 pm #8

Adam, it is a mystery to me how sometimes stuff shows and sometimes it doesn't and sometimes it does sort of half way. Either way, please do post the links!

Cheers,

theotherChris
The picture won't show because you are not a forum member (ie, you don't have the forum member tag under your name). If you e-mail Chis Kanca or he sees this then he could make you a forum member and you'll have the ability to get your pictures to show.

Hope this helps, nice picture by the way. That spit is beautiful.

January 14th, 2010, 10:25 am #9

Thanks, Phillip. I'll post these in IMG format and they should then appear if he enables it.

January 14th, 2010, 10:29 am #10

James,
is your Brother Nigel ?? I've bought from him in the past.....

I've had a look at your photo...you should publish them.....it's a shame that most of us cannot see them....

You might be interested to know that Air commodore James Coward is still (I think!!!) with us living here in Australia...He's 95 this year.....

Great photo by the way...incredible....
Hi James, Nice to know he's still with us. I'll search for some more photos of him & post them up if there are any.