Living History groups

Living History groups

June 6th, 2012, 8:52 pm #1

Hello chaps...

Can anyone tell me if Ops 39-45 nis still going?.. they have a great website but i have not been able to make contact with anyone about joining ect.. was hoping to attend some events this summer but im pretty new to the RAF side of things. Ive emailed via the website but the Emails get bounced back so not sure if its because they dont exist anymore or there is some other techno gremlin issue.

If anyone knows of contact numbers emails ect please do let me know as i would like to get involved with a group that covers the B.O.B period. Of course any other suggestions on the various groups in the uk that cover this would also be welcomed.

Thanks guys.

Adam

June 6th, 2012, 9:45 pm #2

depending on where you are in the country, but the group im a member of is 212 squadron located in kent. really good, friendly bunch of people. we potray BOB and a bit later aswell. allen.johnallen.john25@gmail.com -john allen.....i think nah, he runs the group so if thats any use to you, happy hunting!

Daf
RAF Honington

everything is history, lets preserve it and educate others.

June 6th, 2012, 11:54 pm #3

Ops are still going strong and attending some major events this season. contact me through here if you are interested.

June 7th, 2012, 9:39 pm #4

Hi

Thanks to all members who replied regarding the living history groups, i will certainly look into the ones mentioned . I currently live in Essex so fairly easy to travel to most of the big events.

Please do email me regarding Ops 39-45 as well. My email is adaminblighty@hotmail.com

many thanks guys