CODE OF CONDUCT – SITE/COMMUNITY RULES
This Code of Conduct – Site/Community Rules ("Rules") is incorporated by reference into Tapatalk's Terms of Service (“TOS”), and also governs your use of the Service. Unless otherwise stated in these Rules, defined terms herein have the meanings provided in the TOS. Tapatalk may modify these Rules from time-to-time without notice. We encourage you to frequently check these Rules for changes.
As set forth in the TOS, the Services provided by Tapatalk may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, guidelines, and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. Tapatalk reserves the right to refuse to provide the Service to anyone. Any material that in our judgment or the judgment of the applicable moderator violates these Rules may be removed from the Service, with or without notice. If you do not respond to an email from us or a moderator within 48 hours or the specified time period in the email, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Service.
The Sites are communities of individuals who share a common interest, and are a great way for enthusiasts to exchange information and learn from one another. Like any community, the Sites are at their best when everyone treats each other with respect and courtesy. We want the Sites to be friendly, informative, appropriate, and fun for all users.
The rules and guidelines listed below explain what behavior is expected of you and what behavior you can expect from other users of the Sites. Please note that the following Rules are not exhaustive, and instead, provide a framework to help ensure that the Sites are fun and informative. As such, we and each Site moderator have full discretion to address any behavior that we or the moderator feel is inappropriate. Your access to the Sites is a “privilege” and not a “right”. We and the each moderator reserve the right to suspend your access to any Site for reasons that include, your failure to abide by these Rules.
By accessing or using the Sites, you agree to the following Rules:
User Content – Posting
· Be respectful. No personal attacks.
· Offensive, Vulgar or Pornographic Content. You won’t post it.
· Profanity. Don’t direct it at another user.
· Racial Slurs or Bigotry. Don’t post any.
· Intellectual Property. You won’t post someone else’s intellectual property.
· Cross-Posting. Don’t post the same post in more than one location.
· Proper Category. Post in the correct category.
· Recruitment/Solicitation. You won’t recruit or solicit users.
· Relevant Content: Stay on-topic in threads.
· Political Baiting. Be respectful.
· Spamming. Don’t spam.
· Video links/embeds. Describe what you link to. Don’t just post it.
· Affiliate links. Don’t include them in your post.
· Hotlinking. You won’t do it unless the moderator approves.
· Warez. Don’t post or link to it.
· Be nice. Don’t be rude. Be mindful of others.
· Identity Spoofing. Be yourself and not someone else. Only use your account.
· Haxor: No computer hacking.
· Trolling & Cyberstalking. You won’t do it.
· Multiple Accounts. Don’t open multiple accounts for the same Site
· Forum Gangs. You won’t start or participate in one.
· Illicit or Illegal Activity. Not allowed here.
· Private Messages. You won’t spam users.
· Board Wars. Don’t engage in them.
· Public Affection. Don’t be overt.
· Obstructing Posts. Keep it to a minimum. Voice your opinion respectfully. No fan flames.
· Not Allowed. Don’t post advertising or marketing messages, even for non-profits.
Site Management ands User Concerns
If we or a Site moderator feel these rules are violated, we or the moderator may remove, edit or delete posts, and if necessary restrict access to the Site(s). Repeatedly violating these Rules may result in permanent banishment from the Sites. Abuse towards us or the moderators may also result in suspension of your account or banishment from the Sites. Do not complain about our or a moderator's decision regarding your post in a post. Instead, send a private message to us or the moderator. If we or a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact use or the moderator. Do not repost edited or deleted material. The Sites are self-policing, which means that we or the moderators will respond and react to problems reported. Do not hesitate to report any violation of these Rules or problems regarding a Site contact the moderator/admin or at email@example.com.